Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have an audio clip of SYNC's "*tone*--please say a command"? (or anyone want to go to their car and record it with their phone [:D])

i know my dealer from before through my friend's job...and he's a bit of a shit disturber........sooooooo i want to play a trick on him making him think my SYNC's going all wacky when i pick it up by looping the clip. [:D]

i already have the broken LCD MFT wallpaper ready to go.

[nutkick]

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
anyone have an audio clip of SYNC's "*tone*--please say a command"?

i know my dealer from before through my friend's job...and he's a bit of a shit disturber........sooooooo i want to play a trick on him making him think my SYNC's going all wacky when i pick it up by looping the clip. [:D]

i already have the broken LCD MFT wallpaper ready to go.

[nutkick]
You're my hero. Do you pick it up tomorrow!?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're my hero. Do you pick it up tomorrow!?
lol...i enjoy my fun.

my dealer says the rail yard said ([:)~]) that it should be delivered to the lot tonight...but i work and have school tomorrow so that would mean wednesday late afternoon for pickup!

[8D]

i'm getting all of my music ready [:D]

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I got the recording, let's hope it sounds alright. It's only *tone* Please say a command. *beep*

I probably should've got it saying other things like "Climate" "Navigation" "USB" and stuff. But since I didn't, you could always download the Microsoft Mary text-to-speech program and make her say whatever you want her to.

Edit: I think the SYNC voice is an updated Micosoft Mary, because it sounds waaayyy better than what I thought it was.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the recording, let's hope it sounds alright. It's only *tone* Please say a command. *beep*

I probably should've got it saying other things like "Climate" "Navigation" "USB" and stuff. But since I didn't, you could always download the Microsoft Mary text-to-speech program and make her say whatever you want her to.

Edit: I think the SYNC voice is an updated Micosoft Mary, because it sounds waaayyy better than what I thought it was.
the part you got is exactly what i want to loop [headbang]

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
the part you got is exactly what i want to loop [headbang]
*uploading*

You'll like my MFT background too. I'll just PM you the link.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome i'll check back in the morning!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Done! ^_^

·
Registered
548 Posts
You should mix in some turrets from portal, "are you still there? helllloooooo?"

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol [giggle]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts