Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking it would be nice to have a list of some reputable stereo installers here in SoCal to give our business to. The parameters would include but not limited to:
Price; Customer Service; Quality of Workmanship; where located; etc.
I'm not a fan of the corner 'discount' stereo outlets that pop up all over the place so please put down your recommendations. Thanks.

·
Registered
759 Posts
well if oceanside is a good location i'll take you to my buddies shop.. one of the best shops in the area and anytime i bring someone in they always give discounts... (that's what happens when you drop alot of cash into one shop)

let me know thier service is good and the guy i go through knows his shit inside and out.. specially focuses. he's talking with me about a false floor dropout sub box for my trunk.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Im not too shabby at installing stereos myself. Done them in ALL of my cars.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Freak Jack, So you ratted me out!

Here is my masterpiece I did back in the days. I have a pretty nice system in my TA now, Ill post pictures later.

This system I started with a single piece of MDF, Custom made a 1.25Cubic foot ported box with correct Port size according to demand on Sub. Used one single 5-Channel amp. All 12g Cable for speakers, 4g for power and ground. 3 sets of Stinger RCAs. Cables alone ran me about $100. its all the little things that count when it comes to designing a Bangin sound system. Pioneer head-units all the time. My Head-unit in my TA right now has a Voltage and RPM read-out right on the face, Its SICK!! ask Jack (dirtbrown).

HOnestly I have not found a decent stereo shop. Every single one cuts corners to get the job done, and quick. Thats why I always do just about eveyrthing myself, from Audio, to Mechanical, everything. From computer work to building them and repair, everything. ITs always good to know a little bit of everything!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
holy shit eddie thats [:)][:)][:)][:)]en badass! nice work man!

i guess I gotta hit you up if i need help then lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts