Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so my old suspension is damaged so need to replace it asap i was wondering would it be good to get the svt kit or buy a saleen kit used with under 10,000 miles think the guy said 8,000. the svt kit is 275 shipped the saleen is 325 shipped but looking to see if he will lower the price for the kit without the front sway bar. any and all help is appreciated. i already have the saleen front sway and a progress rear sway.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
go for the saleen, its slightly more aggressive. and 275 isn't that good of a price for an SVT suspension. check the BST, i think they are like 150 - 200 over there.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
The SVT kit is in my opinion the best bang for the buck there is. Check Northcoast and a couple of other on site vendors as well. 275.00 shipped sounds pretty good in my book. Most of the FF site vendors are still advertising the entire kit with the larger rear sway which is the real deal. There's some word that it's going to be dropped from the kit so if you find a dealer still including it for 275.00 I'd snarf it up. It will transform a standard Focus without some of the problems associated with too much lowering or being too stiff thus compromising ride quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts