Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so long story short my antenna base broke. The little thread that you screw the antenna on snapped in half pretty much..........i tried the cheap/easy fix with super glue and that lasted until i opend my door lol.....

So i just ordered the base from cfm and i was just wondering what exactly i'm going to have to do to take the old one out/put the new one on. I haven't really taken a look at it yet but hopefully it isn't too impossible.......as usual, thanks for your help

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
It's VERY simple man... you take your overhead shroud off and you have like... 2 screws? to remove i believe and then the screw to remove the base... You'll figure it out don't worry. Just don't yank on anything cuz you have your little bulbs wired up there.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Yea like nov173 said, all you do is take that plastic piece off and it will expose the two screws you need to undo. Piece of pie.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
what they said...i had to replace mine a while back and it was real simple

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
yea what they said. i had to replace mine to cause i broke the antenna off trying to wash the car. figured it out by reading on here and fixed it.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
what are you doing with it? replacing or removing?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts