Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need replacement a-illars on both side of my zx3 but is ther somewhere i can get these without having go through the dealer and paying a bunch? does anyone know how much is in throguh the dealer anyway? i asumme it's alot. thanks.

- Scott

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Only things I can think Scott is either E-bay or try seeing if there is someone here who works at the dealer and might be able to hook up a discount.

·
Registered
877 Posts
There are some Carbon Fiber ones on ebay right now with 2 pod holes.. (03ChromeChicka you might be interested in that...)
-Shawn

·
Focus Enthusiast
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no thanks, i don't have any aftermarket performance stuff, only audio, i used the a-pillars for to hold a second pair of tweeters and when i sell the car in a year or two i'll need to have new ones. so i've got some time before i have to worry about finding some others, i'll probably get some from someone that is parting their car or a junkyard. thanks.

- Scott

·
Registered
412 Posts
I assume you are looking for the A pillar trim panels, and not the actual A-post. The A-post would have to be ordered as a comlete uni-side. If you are looking just for the trim panels, I would go or call your nearest salvage yard, and have them do a network wide search for you. I am sure there are plenty of total loss Focus out the with perfectly good a-post trim panels
bfocused

·
Registered
412 Posts
lol... in today's PC world, they are now called salvage yards. You wouldn't want to offend a salvage yard employee with the negative connotation of "junk". [rolleyes]
bfocused

1 - 11 of 11 Posts