Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOSE SOMEONE KNOW IS THE IS A HEADER OUT THERE THAT IS BETTER THE THE STOCK HEADER. THAT WILL BOLT UP WELL AND HAVE THE HOLES FOR THE O2 SENSOR.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i've heard the stock header is the best one for our svts

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
I DON'T THINK ANYONE WOULD MAKE A HEADER THAT DOESN'T HAVE O2 SENSORS.

YOU CAN GET OPR'S TO REMOVE YOUR CAT

BTW, YOU LEFT CAPS ON!

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think we need a sticky about how great our header is so we won't get people asking every other week about aftermarket ones.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
There is NO BETTER header than the stock one. DONT waste your money on anything else!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Keep it and Jet hot coat it. then you can take off the ugly heat shield. That's as good as it gets.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
S&S Shorty headers are pretty good. Try one of those.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I HEAR THE BASE ZETEC HEADERS ARE PRETTY GOOD YOU SHOULD TRY ONE OF THEM. I BET IF YOU ASK REALLY NICELY ONE OF THE ZETEC GUYS ON HERE WILL TRADE YOU STRAIGHT UP TO HELP YOU GET RID OF THAT TERRIBLE SVT HEADER.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
^^^LOL^^^, lets see if that works, lol

·
Registered
714 Posts
Like most have said our header IS the best for the Zetec. Only a ceramic coat will make it better.
And O2 sensors??? As far as I know they are on the Catalytic converter

Welcome to Fanatics by the way, it's great forum, you can learn a lot. You can avoid the flames and ridicule by doing some searches and reading through the reference threads.

And for all the "people" who are willing to trade ZX3 headers for the SVT header cut the rookie some slack.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
How many times does this question have to be asked??? The stock header is the best, end of story.

·
Registered
96 Posts
you guys need to take it easy on the rookie you all were rookies at one point so with a nice explanation should be ok.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Well, there's a search button. But what my comment was more directed towards is how many times do we have to have this asked before a sticky is made or somethin.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i have a buddy who has put 4 into 1 headers short also he gained a very small amount of horse lost torque and was pissed off because it was a loss for him in the pocket.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
^^lol^^ great example.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts