Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Focus Titanium Hatchback. Hit 35,000 and the touchscreen goes out. By the time I take it to Ford I’m over 36,000 but they still replace it under warranty. GREAT!!........but now I have minor issues that are adding up to become one big issue.

• Sound icon no longer works, I can still turn sound up and down but the icon no longer pops up

• They added touchscreen climate controls but they don’t work(wasn’t there before)

• Ambient lighting disappeared

• Radio controls under touchscreen no longer light up

• Sound settings don’t even attempt to save. They immediately go back to default when I exit the screen

• The electronics use to stay powerd on for 10 mins if I turned the car off but didn’t open the door(touchscreen, radio, usb, cigarette lighter) but now all the electronics immediately turn off when I press the button like the door was open. Matter of fact I see a quick door open message on the dash display before it’s turns off.

I hate complaining about these silly issues, especially since the display and radio works again, but the issues are just adding up. Are these items that I can fix with FORScan or do I have to take it back to Ford? I’m afraid they’ll pull some dealer BS.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Your electronics shutting off immediately sounds like a battery issue.
Maybe they drained the battery while working on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts