Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a bunch of old parking permits and such on my rear windows that I'm sick of and want to take off, but my windows are tinted (stickers are on the outside) and way to take those off without damaging the tint? do i need to worry or is this as simple as just scraping with a razor/using goo gone? any help is appreciated

·
Registered
575 Posts
the tint should be on the inside if it was done right so you should just be able to scrape the stickers off and use some goo gone and you'll be set.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
tint should be on the inside. Just use a razor blade and they should come right off. Goo gone it if you have too.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
if for some reason they are on the inside with tint remever never use a real razer blade. you can buy plastic ones. which work wonders on tint. we use them at work to get window stickers stupid salesman put on top of tint and it doesent harm the tint as long as u spray tint safe glass cleaner first. also u can buy the scraper at the autoparts store or detailing store there used to remove decals on the outside of the car on the paint :)

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, thanks for the replies guys. i had my tint done by a really good place so im sure its on the inside, i dont know anything about tint though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts