Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? Is it easy to do? How? I don't see an instructions in the manual, and it looks as though a number of things need to be disconnected.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Yep. I do it all the time, you slide the two string holders up and they will pop out, then you just push the back against the hinges, they pop out too. then just turn it sideways and it will come out of the vehicle. to reinstall, reverse the process. all vehicles with these shades operate in a similar manner and it is made to come out if you need the extra room. don't worry about breaking anything (unless you're pulling it the wrong way and forcing something). some people don't put the strings up so that it is always flat, that's ok too. some people never put it in their vehicle. do whatever suits you best.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Cargo shade? You mean the back deck?

I took it out before I left the dealership. Took about 15 seconds total after looking at it and not reading the manual. You really can't figure it out?

·
Registered
241 Posts
I took mine out as soon as I got home from the dealer. I'll put it back in when it comes time to part ways with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts