Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a pic of my rear [:D]
lol i just removed the chrome letters with a fishing line, then took some goof off to take of the tacky left overs. i made the mistake using a sponge and rubbing alcohol (bf's great idear >.<) whatever you do, DONT DO THIS!! LOL it faded the clear coat and the sponge also scratched the clear coat. but $20 at the car wash spot got it buffed out, so it looks fresh now.

simply use goof off, works like a charm...

this is what the naked rear looks now, looks nice yeah??

Attachments

·
Registered
889 Posts
did it to my car not long ago.. and didint even use any of the cleaning stuff, after i removed the letters there was still some crap left over, so i just took a soft cloth, warmed up those left overs with a hair dryer and just kept wiping it down with a cloth.. no scratches nothing left :)

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
debadging is a really good mod for being free. it really cleans up the back end.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i debadged my 08 focus abt 2 months ago. its an easy mod like captcurt said. i recommend it to any one. i parked my car next to one that has not been debadged and they look so much better. the first exterior mod i did to my car was removing the dealers nameplate then the focus lettering...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts