1) sand the area around the hole
2) place a small amount of body filler in the hole
3) sand the bondo smooth overlapping onto the surrounding area
4) use some touch up paint on the hole
5) wet sand until it is smooth and blends with the surrounding area
6) clear coat
Now I may have missed a step or soemthing, but this is the general idea. Most book stores and probably the library will have books to help you through. You may want to find a local body shop or approach an auto body tech to see if he would do it as a side job.