1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Why did you take it off?

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
I love the last pic [rofl] I hear you though, I had debated on doing the same, but soon realized it was going to be a big round of suck and said screw it.

you planning on wrapping those pipes?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
oh that is just f'n hilourious [rofl]
i take it that it was rattling?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
HAHAHA, I did the same thing, I flipped it off. Mine was a lil more hacked up then urs, I had air powered cut off wheel to it, and freakin grinder, haha anyways it was a PITA, but u will get many compliments on it!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Seriously dude F-CK THAT SHIELD!!! I did the same thing to mine when I installed my rear mount. I tried bending the bitch like crazy hoping I could get it out without ruining it but realized you cant because of the bends in the header. So I took some huge sheet metal sheers and cut that bitch into pieces small enough to pull out. Yours looks better than how mine ended up hahahaahaha. Seriously love that last pic that was genius photography right there.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That was funny casue it took me about 3 minutes to pull mine off....no problem except I had to bend out the bottom curve....

·
Registered
459 Posts
I just got my pipe wrap in last week.
Sounds like i'm going to have fun taking it off real soon, when I get around wrapping mine.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no it wasnt rattling or anything it was acutally on decently good i left the cat sheild on but i just wanted to see the stock heater not a big metal heat insulator eff that i wanted to see the nice equal length header[:)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.