Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My teacher from high school started this business. I was his teacher's assistant. I got to help on a lot of the projects they did (yea I did the OCC designs). He showed me this experimental project they were trying. A local race company had them do their sponsorship decals. They put them on their Mazdas and ran over 200 MPH with them on and had no problems.

The company is called Wallslaps.

They do custom vinyl prints. The cool thing is these can be stuck on anywhere, pealed right off leaving no residue, and stuck right back on. I had an IU helmet on my car for a trial and it never faded or fell off. When football season was over, I walked out pulled it off the car door, and now you would never know it was there.

These would be great for something like autocross. You could have numbers printed to match your car, and be able to change them when you get to the track and when your done, no more numbers on the car, at least till the next race...

If you like boost my rep please!!!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
thats cool, how much do they cost?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That all depends on how big you would want and what all you would want. They have a contact under the custom prints. I'm talking to him this weekend to see about maybe putting together a set type of package. But the cool thing is you could get a number made in any color(s) or font or design or even a picture you would want.

If you have any idea you would want a price for just go to their site and click on custom. I think the email is [email protected] . I believe but go by the one it says under the custom link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts