Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious about my 18 Focus having a remote start issue. When ever I go to remote start it sometimes it starts and other times it cranks and right as it begins to start and the daylight running lights come on it shuts right off. I’m getting a dealership to look into it next week but I’m just trying to get a second opinion before they attempt to up sell me somthing I don’t need.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was curious about my 18 Focus having a remote start issue. When ever I go to remote start it sometimes it starts and other times it cranks and right as it begins to start and the daylight running lights come on it shuts right off. Visit AutoGuysLand to know when you should replace your car battery if you concern. I’m getting a dealership to look into it next week but I’m just trying to get a second opinion before they attempt to up sell me somthing I don’t need.
Do you think your remote need a new battery?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same issue. Sometimes it starts per normal and then other times it starts for about 2 or 3 seconds and then turns off. No matter how much gas I have in the tank. I just changed over to my extra key fob today with a new battery. I'll will report back if there is any change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts