Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my 2012 SEL before they installed OEM remote start. Today I called my dealer service dept. (3 times) and they told me they needed my car 3 days to install and the dealer manager needed to talk to me before I could make an appointment. What's with that?

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I took delivery of my 2012 SEL before they installed OEM remote start. Today I called my dealer service dept. (3 times) and they told me they needed my car 3 days to install and the dealer manager needed to talk to me before I could make an appointment. What's with that?
Hmm, no clue why they need to speak with you prior to the appointment, but I'm sorry it took so many calls to get through! Please let me know how the install goes. [:)]

~Natasha

·
Registered
636 Posts
bring it to joe around the corner from my house...no more than 5 hrs in and out, lol. 3 days sounds ridiculously long...good luck.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They finally called back. The guy said it should be 2 days or three if something goes wrong. He said they were very complicated and consisted of a lot of wires. He said they seldom if ever get one done in one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts