Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my SVTF is out of warranty and this is my second set of horns, I was wondering if anyone has relocated them to a higher position. Maybe somewhere along the firewall??

·
Registered
114 Posts
do you just want to move them?
are you having some sort of problem?
why did you need new horns?

personally though, i wouldn't put them on the firewall in case it caused more noise in the cabin. then again, my car has used the horns more than i have with the three times the alarm has gone off (all three because of that stupid red button).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flinkly said:
do you just want to move them?
are you having some sort of problem?
why did you need new horns?
I want to move them b/c I'm on my second set. I'm guessing rain has gotten to the horns and ruined them. I want to move them to a higher location to prevent getting wet again.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Get This!

I have them on my girlfriends accent. people dont see it coming and not very complicated hookup... i know it hase nothing to do with anything buy hey...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I fixed my horns... it is really simple... for best affect, make sure it is like 3 AM and your neighbors are sleeping!

All kidding aside... I was heading home one night on the highway, I forget what I was doing, but I bumped the horn, and I noticed that it had started changing it's tone... so I began to lay on the horn, and within a minute, probably more like 20-30 seconds, my horn was back to normal... now after driving in the rain, I just hit the horn for a bit and the tone comes back.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
[rofl] thats hot.

I havent had any issues with my horns yet, other than I think they sound pretty p*ssy....planning on grabbing a set that are 139 decibles...think that might change my attitude.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts