Focus Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 259 Posts

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Damn. Lots of dudes getting cheated on in this thread. I would kill a bish. Especially if we were married or engaged.

My ex went to school 2 hours away. I always had a suspicion she might be getting around but just thought it was my own insecurities getting to me. Until one day the girl she lived with (someone I had gone to middle school and high school with and known for years) let me know via text that some dude had stayed the night and that the night before they were getting pretty cozy on the couch. Well, that day she ignored me until like 5pm which was unusual. By this time I knew what was going on so I was heated. I paced around my living room for about 20 minutes debating if I should make the 2 hour drive just to kick in the door and whoop both their asses.

Decided it wasn't worth my gas, and when she did finally text me I called her up and called her out. She tried lying her way out of it but I already knew everything. Even told her if there's anything she needs to tell me that this was her chance. She didn't, so I lit her world on fire over the phone lol.

That shit bugged me for a while because it was my first time really ignoring my insecurities and giving the woman the benefit of the doubt before she had earned it. She was GREAT in bed. And honestly that blinded me to a lot of things. She was an [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. And I let her walk all over me just because the sex was so dope lol.

Never again.. was single for a while after that. Almost a year. And have been dating a chick I've known for a couple years the last few months. Its going well so far. She's a gear head, in the Army like I was, fun in the sack, trustworthy (even though I still have my doubts sometimes thanks to slutty ex gf.) We'll see how it goes. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.

That shit bugged me for a while because it was my first time really ignoring my insecurities and giving the woman the benefit of the doubt before she had earned it. She was GREAT in bed. And honestly that blinded me to a lot of things. She was an [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]. And I let her walk all over me just because the sex was so dope lol.

Never again.. was single for a while after that. Almost a year. And have been dating a chick I've known for a couple years the last few months. Its going well so far. She's a gear head, in the Army like I was, fun in the sack, trustworthy (even though I still have my doubts sometimes thanks to slutty ex gf.) We'll see how it goes. :thumbup:
It's whatever. You got to tap it for a while. That's pretty neat. It is what it is.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Ha.. haha.. I like it.
I see the same things in all women. They all have that vengeful streak in them. Some are better at controlling it than others. And they all want to control you, but in different ways and on different things. It's really like a game of Battleship, just hoping they don't hit every peg on your ship.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Being deployed and gone for 6 months while my wife is left in Germany is very difficult. I worry about what she might be doing. I let my insecurities get the best of me and it destroys our relationship. I can proudly say that I am 5 days away from returning to Germany to my wife and I am very excited! At the same time I always wonder in the back of my head what she may have gotten away with in my abscence. It will always eat away at me. [?|] At the end of the day you just have to trust the other person..

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Being deployed and gone for 6 months while my wife is left in Germany is very difficult. I worry about what she might be doing. I let my insecurities get the best of me and it destroys our relationship. I can proudly say that I am 5 days away from returning to Germany to my wife and I am very excited! At the same time I always wonder in the back of my head what she may have gotten away with in my abscence. It will always eat away at me. [?|] At the end of the day you just have to trust the other person..
Could go the other way too. She could be thinking the same, so let go of your insecrities & enjoy what your doing.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
There's no point assuming what she may be doing. Even if she were to tell you everything was fine, you'd really never know. Realize it isn't shit you can control and just make the best decisions possible when/if something actually does come up. Can't react to things that haven't even occurred yet.

In summary, slow your roll. No amount of worrying will stop/undo anything.

·
on thin air
3,668 Posts
Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting.
It's a joke. Saying does are littered with fake profiles, bots, and folks who just gather likes to stroke their ego.

Go out, approach people of interest and engage. I'm pretty sure you'll catch a lot of people of guard, surprise a few and confuse more. People just hide behind screens and that's no way to go about meeting people you want to make a real connection with.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I met my Wife on Craigslist. We have been with each other for 7 years.
I was looking for a date, she was selling snow tires.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using FF Mobile
Just goes to show you, never know.....

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting.
Go out, approach people of interest and engage. I'm pretty sure you'll catch a lot of people of guard, surprise a few and confuse more. People just hide behind screens and that's no way to go about meeting people you want to make a real connection with.
Don't put on any false bravado, just allow yourself to look sheepish (like you will probably feel), and say, "Hi, I noticed you sitting here, checking your phone. Are you waiting for someone?" If, they answer "Yes, I'm waiting for a friend (or some such reply), then apologize and go back to what you were doing (they will remember that you are "not icky", if you ever see them again). If they answer, "No, just waiting for blah-blah, then ask if you can sit and talk. You don't need to compliment them or explain your interest, that will come out in conversation later, if the conversation goes far enough... just break-the-ice... you never know what will result.

·
Grey Friar
668 Posts
Distant in time? Or geographically distant?

221 - 240 of 259 Posts