Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am married, have been for 7 years....2 kids....3 and 5 yrs old. We have been together 9 yrs.

We met in Dallas when she was in the Air Force. I moved to NE for love and things were tough. I am glad everything worked out in the end. And we have been in Mesquite just outside of Dallas for 6 yrs now.

What is your relationship like? [deviltail]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Been with my wife for 11 years this month and married for 7 in July.

We have 3 kids, a dog, and a cat. Life is good.

We meet working at McDonalds. She was my manager lol.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Married for 2 years been together with her for 5. We have a good relationship and respect each other's wants and desires. (Her's plenty of clothing, makeup, shoes and events) (Mine car shows, AutoX, sports)

Respect and trust definitely keep a relationship running strong.

-Ray-

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great comments, married people seem to be the happiest so far...keep em coming. I love hearing about the people I share this blue balloon with.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up. Simply put (I am single btw)
haha, well played.

mine is rough. dating for 3 years, married for a year and a half, we have a 2 year old. i work an hour and a half away. it sucks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Getting married in July!

Been dating for 4 and a half years.

Going to be grrrrrrreat.

Glad to see the happy/healthy relationships on here :)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
5 years next month. Every relaionship has problems but nothing matters if it's worth being together. We will also be having our first child together next month.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I am also getting married in July 2011. Ive been with my fiancée for 18 months now, and weve known eachother for 20 months. Some people may say that we might be rushing things since weve only been dating for a year and a half lol But this is just one of those relationships where im literally dating my best friend who is like me in all ways and we do EVERYTHING besides poop together lol I asked her to marry me at 9 months

·
PIMP'N AINT EASY
6,485 Posts
im goin with duffmans post..my gf and i have had a string of two days peace and one day of fighting over and over again for just about two years now..its become quite routine...but the sex is good...so its worth it...lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
Been dating my guy for a little over 4 months now, it will be 5 months on the 27th. Things are going pretty good. We see each other once or twice a week, sometimes not at all. Kinda sucks because our schedules are so different right now...He works a FT job (1st shift) up in Appleton/Two Rivers area and he just bought a house, so he's been working on that as well. Me, on the other hand, I work PT and I am currently going to school PT as well. The job sucks because the schedule is never consistent, its all over the place[?|] Quite stressful at times. Other than that we make it work.

We met online, after I went through about 4 or 5 dating sites. We have plenty in common. Communication is a little shaky here and there, but it's still a premature relationship.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
I've been dating my lady for 3 years now. I proposed to her this past October 1st. Were getting married this October 8th. I love her a lot and would do anything for her. IM very lucky to have her in my life!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I met Justin on here when I randomly moved my life from Alberta to New Brunswick. I asked him to help me fix my car, we met once, he showed me his big flashlight and checked under my hood lol then we drove around for 12 hours the second time and almost another 12 the next in my ZX5. We had a roughish start but we knew we loved each other a lot and through all the getting over other things and people we came out on the other side a whole lot stronger. We're a year together now, just bought an SVT together! and are having a baby in July. We're a family now. Thank you focus fanatics! :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Don't Ask!!!!

3 major relationships down the tubes over the course of 27 years.

#1 older woman, me 18, her 30. Friends (hot) aunt. On and off for 2 1/2 years. The first cut is the deeepest.

#2 ex gogo dancer, me 25, she 32. mutual friend of best friend, knew her since I was 16. She got a ring, I never got it back. A short and sweet 18 months of bliss with nasty ending.

#3 ex girlfriend of friend with (hot) aunt in #1. me 30, she 23. Met in bar, dated, shared apartment, got engaged (never set date), bought house, I became a workaholic, she cheated, she left, I still have house, just got back ring. But after all of this we are still friends. (crazy I know....) 13 years of ups and downs, closest thing I have had to a normal relationship.

Now single for 2 years. Not really dating, I give up. I'm in love with my car. (me 46 car 6)

(OK, just an FYI - my parents were somewhat older when I was born. (45 & 38) I have 2 brothers that are 7 and 13 years older than me. It's not that I'm into the "older woman" thing so much as I feel very comfortable around people that age. Just wanted to clarify that a bit. Is that lame?)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That is a great point, how many people met online?
Me[grinking] On here actually.

Been dating for a year & 7 months now. It's a long distance relationship, not too far though (3 hours) so we see each other every weekend. He & I are a lot alike & love almost all the same things. He makes me smile whenever I get to see him & just talk to him on the phone[:D]

1 - 20 of 259 Posts