·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple quick shots while working on it in the garage i finally got her into

·
Registered
21 Posts
thats a really nice focus i like the scoop on it. did you make that ur self? how much was it , if you dont mind me asking but awsome car looks great

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
focus019 said:
thats a really nice focus i like the scoop on it. did you make that ur self? how much was it , if you dont mind me asking but awsome car looks great
its actually a full cobra hood, i think i got it at spimotorsports, its bee awhile but it was like 500 then, insurance paid for that one as my hood was being replaced

bigjordan said:
thats pretty black
its only getting blacker[thumb]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
damn good to see your car back with you. i know that it must have been hard having it sitting instead of driving.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Woah no kidding Tom, it's been years, literally I think...............

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn! It's alive! (I think)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
S2 said:
Woah no kidding Tom, it's been years, literally I think...............
yeah if you look real close you can see the expiration on my inspection sticker[xx(]

she runs, but not well, not well at all, thats just somthing alot of parts and time are going to have to slowly but surely fix[thumb]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
if you need any help just drop me a message, im still in rowlett so its not much of a drive.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I like it. Congrats on getting the car back finally.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I used to have that hood until a deer killed it.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
been a long time since i've seen the car. very black for sure. [thumb]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
whats the history behind what most seem to already know? whats the problem been with it?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i had a complete intercooled stage three aerocharger kit, another MTX75 w/ 3.06 gears, Quaife LSD, Spec clutch, a fidanza lightweight flywheel, a MAF and injectors all ready to go in and get tuned, then i started having freak problems, i would be going down the interstate and the car would go into failsafe cooling mode, which is still a problem i have yet to find a cause for, i havnt been able to drive it long enough now to see if this problem still persists. but anyway the car was becoming less and less reliable transportation so upon selling the transmission and turbo goodies i bought a daily driver to get to work and the car ended up sitting at my dads house for about a year. Ive just now gotten to where i can start woking on it and spending alittle money on it here and there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts