Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the Roush Front Bumper from RoushDirect and had it painted and installed this weekend. I gotta get some foglights that fit the bumper so if anybody is selling some i'll take them. The fit is pretty good, the install was pretty easy just had to get the stock one off and drill the new mounting holes on the new bumper. The 3 screws up under the car near the fender were a pain especially the one in the corner. First time posting pictures so hopefully it will work.
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I like it! just need to state the obvious, the side skirts and molding, gotta color match 'em, then it would be HOT HOT HOT!!!!

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I like it, and yes, colormatched would be great... also lose the taillights.. they are a major eye-sore!

But I guess without the tails, you wouldn't look like a 'rocket' anymore..

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice agree with top posts then it would be hotness

·
Registered
108 Posts
not that the rims or tails would be my choice, but i am not goin to bag on the guy just because i dont like them. if it is what you want to put on your car, then do it and to hell with everyone else. i would rather have a car that i like the way it looks than be worried about what everybody else thinks. but i do agree about paintin the trim, it would look excellent with that done

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
dude, looks nice. i actually really like that bumper, i think that if i had to money i'd buy one too. . .

·
Registered
714 Posts
the fogs you need for that bumper are the same size as the ones for the SVT.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
to be honest, the wheels arent really that bad. now, i am not a fan of shiny wheels but at least his are rather small and simple.

·
Registered
545 Posts
That front bumper looks sick, but from there, it goes downhill. It's all you though.
I agree the tail lights are nasty, and I dont see why everyone likes those mid wing things..they're awful. And I can't help but thinking that the wheels look like a temporary fix.
Whatever floats your boat...But I still love the looks of that front bumper.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would replace the tails with the stock ones but these tails i have on now i think go with the midwing. The left side of my midwing came off awhile back and i used some glue stuff that wasnt really meant to go on a car. I want to take it off but im scared to see what i am gonna find. Im scared that the paint is messed up and i wont be able to fix it. I bought the car with the lights and midwing on and ive kinda liked the look of it. Its different but i have gotten alot of compliments for it. I was trying to find the roush sideskirts to buy next but i think they are all sold out. As for the midwing maybe i will try to take it off and see if there is any damage done to the paint. Thx for the opinions and advice

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
bumper looks pretty good man, shoulda gotten them to paint your skirts mirrors and the side black plastic piece (whatever that thing is called lol) since they already mixed the paint, probably woulda been cheap. And I like the rims, nevermind teh haters....

but u know what I think of the tails lol, seriously i"ll help u take the wing off if u want and we can buff out the paint I'm sure it hasn't eaten through, and if it has, well just put the midwing back on or somethin. n-e-way

·
Registered
545 Posts
I wasn't hatin' I just wouldn't put the wheels or mid wing or tail lights on my car..that's all [:)]

·
☼
7,494 Posts
I don't know.. it's not my car but I don't like it.

Get matching/painted sideskirts and rear bumper, then maybe.. but right now it seems total rice not finishing the bodykit [:(]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
The Focus looks HUNGRY!

But yeah.. Tailights.... please find something better.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
can you please post the web site where you got that? tried roushdirect.com and doesnt seem to take me there. thanks

Ozz Zx3Focus said:
Ordered the Roush Front Bumper from RoushDirect and had it painted and installed this weekend. I gotta get some foglights that fit the bumper so if anybody is selling some i'll take them. The fit is pretty good, the install was pretty easy just had to get the stock one off and drill the new mounting holes on the new bumper. The 3 screws up under the car near the fender were a pain especially the one in the corner. First time posting pictures so hopefully it will work.
Enjoy

·
Registered
745 Posts
dont like it....front bumper is way too agressive for a lil zx3...rims dont look nice and tailllights are rice...sorry dont like ur car

·
Registered
864 Posts
to agressive??? i hope to god you are kidding. i think thats one of the lest agressive aftermarket bumpers i've seen.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts