Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any? Or can you get any? It would be awesome. All there is on ebay is that stupid blue color.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Do you have any? Or can you get any? It would be awesome. All there is on ebay is that stupid blue color.
We sure can, but it would be as a kit, not the whole headlight assembly, meaning, you would have to disassemble the headlight, and mount them, or send them to us for install.

Can you get the diameter the halo ring would need to be, we may need to make them custom.

Halo's are also available in red, blue, green, purple, pink, etc.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
About how much would these red halos cost? led or ccfl? would you supply all necessary resistors/generators? Thank you

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
would you want 1 or 2 rings per headlight? the halo's are CCFL utilizing Lumaflux technology = brightest halo's available today. Kits include halo's, transformers, wiring, hardware, and lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably 2 per light,one for the headlamp and one for the turnsignal/parking light.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
probably 2 per light,one for the headlamp and one for the turnsignal/parking light.
the kit would be in the 180 range. that price may seem high, but there is no substitute for quality and dependability, and knowing that you have something no one else has.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What if i sent you some stock headlights and had you paint them black and put the halos in. Sorry for all the questions but thanks for the fast response.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
yeah, we would be able to do the painting, and installation of halos. PM me for pricing and to discuss your timelines.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
oh i hate to thread jack but i have a question too. how much would it cost to send you a set of halo projectors and get those red halos put in and sent back? 2 rings per light assembly. and maby stick some hid lights in there too. low and high beams. ya know the blue tinted ones

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
oh i hate to thread jack but i have a question too. how much would it cost to send you a set of halo projectors and get those red halos put in and sent back? 2 rings per light assembly. and maby stick some hid lights in there too. low and high beams. ya know the blue tinted ones
we would need to see the headlights, and see if we have any halo's in stock that will fit.

second, the HIDs are 225 per kit, so if you wanted highs and lows, it would be 450, but i would only suggest low beam HIDs, since you'll never need the highs.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
whew thats alot for HID's maby ill just get those halos. couldn't a person just get xenon bulbs to replace the stock ones to get lights with that blue tint? i dont really want them super bright i just want the color. red halos with xenon lights would be kickass. oh and the lights are for a 2000 focus not the 05+ i would just like a rough estimation on how much it would be to actually send the lights to you to get the halos installed plus 180 for the halos themselves so i can know how much i would be looking at. and how easy is it to replace the rings? if it isnt too awefully difficult i could do it myself providing all i would have to do is pop off the lense cover, undo a few screws, disconnect the stock halos and replace them. however looking that what comes with the kit it seems like its out of my league. electrical isnt my cuppa tea. i dont like being shocked lol

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
i will need to see the type of "halo projectors" you have before i can give you pricing.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
dont just get the ricer blue bulbs. they will drastically darken your headlight output and most of them only add higher wattage therefore melting your stock headlight harness/plug. if your going to do something do it right and go with real HID's.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
correct me if im wrong because im not an electrician by any means but im pretty sure that its the amps that will melt the harness. not the wattage.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
higher wattage = hotter burn. hotter burn = melting plastic.

·
Registered
759 Posts
you can use xenons yes but the blue isn't as blue as you'd think.

it's like using a crayon and covering a white lens verses using a blue light and a clear lens.. it'll work.. but a hid is better.

sounds like a good deal once i get my halo-hid assembly in i may be hitting you all up once i see how it looks... might change from the white halo to blue ones with you all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts