Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just bought a 2000 ZTS, black. They guy before me painted the two front grills and the cupholders a dark red, it looks alright, but I dont know, should it be painted back? Or what should I do with it, I have been thinking of putting gold underbodys on, and if I do that, the red would not work at all.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Useless without pics....

But if you want the gold accented parts. Then get the grilles painted to match, or visversa. Red is a good accent to black, then again... gold would probly look very good as well. But all three would not work.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Go Black....... red and things like that scream rice when it comes to painting certain parts.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will try to post pics, I just dont know how to get them on here, I have the camera, but everytime I try to post it says the file is too large

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
If it looks as bad as I'm picturing it in my head then please paint them back to black.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
20ZTS00 said:
I will try to post pics, I just dont know how to get them on here, I have the camera, but everytime I try to post it says the file is too large
Anything over 500K is a nono.

Open the image in paint.
Key combo "ctrl+w" gives you the option to resize the image using the %.
Then save it, it should already be .JPG/.JPEG if not.... change it. Also just by saving it through paint, the image will drop in size by at least 250K if you are using anything more than a 3.1MP camera.

Hope that helps.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Yeah..it's like painting your drum brake anything but black..I friggin hate it when I see a red civic hatch with a perrywinkle or light blue drum brake...nothing disgusts me more!! I say get rid of the chincey red and [email protected] neon lights and make your focus match!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts