Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
SPInDisguise,

Rebel Devil, I'm guessing. LOL.

Thatkidjuanmk3,

Tom's tune seems to be widely used by forum members so you may want to take a look at tune threads for more info/reviews.

Chris

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Rebel devil offered a tune awhile back that most people seemed to like. They just started offering a tune again but i believe it is only for the 5spd right now.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Rebel devil offered a tune awhile back that most people seemed to like. They just started offering a tune again but i believe it is only for the 5spd right now.
They are about to start offering SCT tunes as well I believe. So they will be able to do any focus. To my knowledge, not sure when that starts.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
We are currently testing our MK3 manual tune and getting ready to release a DCT tune for testing, sorry for the Delay..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
were there any devil tuned na focus at focus rising did they show up for the dyno comp cause a tom tuned car has made biggest hp 2 years running just saying
Didnt make in out in time, big hp... lol.. 170 last year, and 166 this yr. With a header.. ok... mine before the swap made 177hp and 157tq with only our Catback, RDC CAI and our 93 tune... we are still fine tuning our SCT tunes, we'll get dyno numbers this summer. Before and after Cam install

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
I think the $140 is if you already have a X4 for the tune. and the $499 is X4 and lifetime tune updates. $399 for just the X4 and 3 tunes if i remember correctly.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I think the $140 is if you already have a X4 for the tune. and the $499 is X4 and lifetime tune updates. $399 for just the X4 and 3 tunes if i remember correctly.
Exactly

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
The linked Site isn't self explanatory on all items when I looked at it.

The section for MkIII N/A Devil Tune allows selecting options to see what price then shows. In my look at that area the $80 is for a tune with three updates, $140 for a tune with 'lifetime' updates, $399 to include an X-Cal with the tune & three updates & $499 to add the X-Cal to the lifetime tune option.

The separate section listing update prices to existing tunes was NOT so obvious to me. Prices listed with various options there didn't seem to make sense when I looked at it, with $35 showing for 3 updates - $25 showing for lifetime updates - Free showing for E85 & meth inj. with either update option. More explanation in that area would be useful, and the lifetime update price looks like an error.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Didnt make in out in time, big hp... lol.. 170 last year, and 166 this yr. With a header.. ok... mine before the swap made 177hp and 157tq with only our Catback, RDC CAI and our 93 tune... we are still fine tuning our SCT tunes, we'll get dyno numbers this summer. Before and after Cam install

Sent from my SM-N920V using FF Mobile
hey now! also remember that dyno is known to have shitty readings. and i am still having my datalog issues with SCT live link.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts