Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
headlight bulbs and side marker replacement

decided to change this post after dissassembling my headlight. I believe i am just going to get zxe h11s for my low beams and either zxe h1 for my high beams and phillips 4000k t10 leds for the side marker lights. I was also looking at the phillips extreme vision for my high beams but im not sure.
I havnet taken notice if my low beams stay on when i put on my high beams. If the low beams turn off has anyone found a way to make them all stay on. When i have my 05 silverado there was a way to put diodes(i believe its been awhile) between the light fuses to allow them to all stay on without the relay kicking them off. YOu could actually make it so that your high low and fogs all stayed on at the same time. Highly illegal but really nice for those pitch black back country road driving. Ill get back with you all later today when i can do some tinkering around.

·
Registered
322 Posts
By default the low beams stay on when the brights are on.

Check out the Philips Crystal Vision Ultra (4000K advertised). I find them to output a very nice whiter light - quite obvious with the other halogen lights around me when I drive.

The best part is they don't seem any dimmer than the non coated bulbs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts