Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so heres the deal ive been on this site goin on 2 years watching all the build threads and upgrade debates but havent had the funding to to anything to my poor fofo.
I have a 2000 focus ZX3 KONA, completely stock other than the really bad "homemade" spectra intake. had it lowered on sportline springs last year but i unfortunately have to bring it bak up a little if not all the way. any suggested alternatives to just getting stock struts and springs from ford???

·
FUBARCUS
7,763 Posts
Eibach pro-kit might be a good option. it an 1.5" drop instead of 2" or so from the sportlines.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I am about to put the pro's on my car in 2 wks.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I will.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
The SVT kit is hard to beat for value and performance if you want stock ride height.
I put one on my ZX3 last week, it's great compared to the regular Ford pieces.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The SVT kit is hard to beat for value and performance if you want stock ride height.
I put one on my ZX3 last week, it's great compared to the regular Ford pieces.
Definatley! From batinc.net they sell it for like $289 (struts/shocks/bump stops/RSB/endlinks/bushings/etc...

I'm getting ready to order the suspension for my SVTF from Bat. I had a SVTC for 4+ years and basically restored it and bought most all my parts from Bat and never had a problem with anything, their shipping is just a tad expensive. Good quality european parts that last. For the price you can't beat the Bat strut/spring kit for the SVTC. I had mine on for 3+ years and it performed very well. Also had bigger SB's & SFC's. I sure do miss the Contour!

I think I'm going to go with GAZ adjusable for $699 or the Spax struts/shocks and Bat spring adjustable combo kit (lowers all 4 corners 35mm). Not sure what set up I'm gonna go with yet?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts