Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in this ugly day of January
and after being to GMU and then sent back home 'cause of the weather................received my new Focus Sport Stealth Ceramic Coated Performance Exhaust..........................

Many, many props to the sales person at Focus Sport, some complication showed up with inventory and they found a solution on the spot..........Excellent Customer Service...................I work in retail so I know what I am talking about........Anyway some blurry pics for you guys awaiting the next production.........:)

Peace......

·
Registered
565 Posts
you go to GMU?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately...........:) U go WVU?...............

Thanks for any comments......Will post pics when installed......

Peace.....

·
Registered
565 Posts
yes i got to WVU. i have a bunch of friends at GMU. most of them are freshmen. i went to Paul VI for HS.

·
Registered
565 Posts
yeah how bout those mountaineers. too bad they lost to MD in the bowl game, i thought they'd kick the terps' asses, oh well. it was fun going to the football game and watch us beat VT tho :p

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sure is......apparently proven to be the best option for a resonnator........As for the price......I got a deal 'cause there was no more "regular" in stock just a Ceramic Coated one......so I said yes on the spot and they cut some dinero.......

Apparently they are out of stock but not for long........

Peace.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awesome!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That thing is shiney!

BTW..........go WVU!!!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You are rrright!.....Mr Ford that humps Honda logos.......I guess it is the best solution................

Peace......

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright, nice weather here so decided after hours of torturing myself to go ahead and install the cat............You know all this slush ***** did not motivate me a lot but could not resist.................

Had it installed professionally and I helped the guy from the info I knew about installing it..............Everything went smooth, the guy had to use a torch to get the bolts out of the flex pipe.....:)

Sounds perfect.......I expected a little more silent but hey! I'm used to the 3 year old OEM system.......Love the sound at idle......just rumbles.......I actually popped the hood and played with the T/B and def more air is sucked by the intake.........Torque gains are noticeable but not huge (I knew it anyway)......

All I can say is that it is a nice addition to my engine bay......Next will be a street header.........Will post pics when car is clean........

Peace......

·
Registered
565 Posts
where'd you take the car?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts