Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or do the Recaros need constant adjustment all the time?
It seems like every few days the seat's out of the position I left it in. This isn't really important; I'm in class and wanted to kill some time thinking up a question.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I drove my new SVT 1,000 miles yesterday to get it home, and I have to say those recaros are without doubt the most comfortable car seats I've sat in! 15 hours and my lower back was barely stiff

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Must be just you. [dunno]
Mine have pretty much been "set em and forget em" since I've had them.

Have you made sure everything is tight?
What's getting out of alignment?
Are you hitting the height adjustment button when you get in or out of the car?

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
mine do too, but i think its just me sitting down differently in the seat every time, but i still love them to death!

·
Registered
347 Posts
i want recaros...............[:(]

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
mine never move. somethings up with your adjustment locks probably.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
yes they do. but my stock svt non recaros dont. so send me your recaros and ill send you my seats and you wont have to worry about it anymore. =)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mine are fine and dont move around i love them.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
i think you might be right with the locking issue. my passanger side if u wanna adjust it u have to pull the lever up and then twist the knob if not it locks and the knob will not twist. cant seam to figure out why tho. but it doesn't bother me. i still love my babies! best seats ever!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you have seat gnomes...

Best response. I totally agree. I left my sunroof cracked open and someone shoved a sock through it. Nobody but gnomes could achieve such a feet(/pun).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts