Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why it took me 3 months to install this. I guess I didn't like it being in the center vents, and was thinking I could velcro it somehow near my cupholders. But it looks good:

I have it mounted to the left of the steering wheel on that mini vent. I bought it from daydeal.com, $14.99 total. here's the link:
http://www.daydeal.com/Car_Mate_RECARO_Racing_Seat_Phone_Holder-p-5019.html

The only bad thing was that the instructions were in Asian-type lettering, and it came with a bunch of vent clips and doo dads, but I only used the 2 smaller vent clips.

What do you think? Should I be worried about the visibility factor from outside my car?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dude, thats friggin awesome. I want one, but on my center stack.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
^^^^ True, but my phone falls out of my pocket, so I need a better place for it.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
lol, i just put my phone in the cup holder, that works fine...currently my cup holders in the center hold my phone, change, and xm radio remote sometimes in one, and my sunglasses in the other.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since I'm a girl, a cell phone in the pocket may look a little funny [:p]

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I do. I just like the seat...I think it's cool.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I personally like the lil seat!
But im a fan of keeping it in my pocket unless on long rides.
by the end of the day my phone remember the last 50 calls ... but thats not even a days worth more like half a day. so im always answering it... Usually clip phone up to the visor and have it plugged in... or while plugged in toss it around the rear view mirror... hehe

but FocusofFive keep it. dont worry what people say, if you like it then you like it thats all that matters

Smitty
*wanting to come home!!!!*

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
mine stays in the pocket, that is until the gobs of torque my car puts out sends the phone into the back seat.....[rolleyes]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
I usualy put mine in my cup holder, b/c if i put it in my pocket and i get a call its impossible to get out while your driving, so it just stays in the cupholder.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I always keep my cell phone underneath teh e-brake, in the recessed space under the handle. Perfect spot for it. I keep my cup holders open for beers so I don't spill them while I drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts