Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off kilter question here but could a guy drop by the shop to meet & greet, chit chat or see available goodies at will? I work in Zionsville and run 465 back to the South Side each day so I'm not terribly far from Noblesville. Would be neat to stop in!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Off kilter question here but could a guy drop by the shop to meet & greet, chit chat or see available goodies at will? I work in Zionsville and run 465 back to the South Side each day so I'm not terribly far from Noblesville. Would be neat to stop in!
Shouldnt be a problem... just pm (fb) or txt 303-921-7131 before ya want to head up, & ill get ya the address then ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, will do! There are a few "needs" I'd like to check off the mod list so hopefully y'all can help me out! [woot]

I'll be in contact sometime this week, thanks!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just want to give a shootout to RDC for allowing me to stop in and chat this morning! It was good to meet a fellow FF and get a chance to listen, hear and see what's happening at the shop. The Red Devil was out and looks fantastic in person, definitely digging the grille delete now that I've seen it and am excited to see things unfold as you continue to grow and expand the business! I look forward to being a part and hope to see ya soon!

Dustin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts