Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After setting up a Partner ship with a well known tuner company we will be bringing Tuners to the MK3 NA world. We should have everything live in the next week or 2...... we will be having a sale along with a Conversion deal. If you are unhappy with your current tune we may have the option for you. PM me or and get a real special Deal for your X3 or X4 today. Convert to RD Performance and we will hook you up.... we are possibly planning a Tune to match our CAI (coming soon pending Dyno Results) and our CBE. If there are benefits to be had with a Power Pack tune, then we will proceed to have one made. Tunes available will be 87, 91, 93 octane tunes. Other Tune options may be available, including the Lope tune and DCT Tune... Pricing and info to follow.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
^This is exciting.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I can't wait to do this

·
Registered
343 Posts
After setting up a Partner ship with a well known tuner company we will be bringing Tuners to the MK3 NA world. We should have everything live in the next week or 2...... we will be having a sale along with a Conversion deal. If you are unhappy with your current tune we may have the option for you. PM me or and get a real special Deal for your X3 or X4 today. Convert to RD Performance and we will hook you up.... we are possibly planning a Tune to match our CAI (coming soon pending Dyno Results) and our CBE. If there are benefits to be had with a Power Pack tune, then we will proceed to have one made. Tunes available will be 87, 91, 93 octane tunes. Other Tune options may be available, including the Lope tune and DCT Tune... Pricing and info to follow.
I wonder who that could be....lol. Moar interested in some intake action!

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Well, question is... what about updated tunes... service and troubleshooting. .. for example with Tom's sct... he gives free tune updates yes? What r y'all offering... very interested in this. . And I will be buying tune by end of year

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Don't do Tom please. I can assure you his tune isn't all the greatest.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Ok jose. I promise.. :) is that who u have ?
Yeah and I'm not satisfied. That's why I'm switching to injected.

Why is that?
I've voiced my concerns in another thread and prefer not to get into it. But I will just say his tunes aren't too custom to me. I asked for some things and he refused to do them. That's all I'll say.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
I was debating injected.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
But I'll probably wait for this..

·
Registered
111 Posts
highly interested. i have a x4 and need a tune thats better then what people are offering

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tuner company prefers to stay anonymous for the time being. We will be testing one of their tunes on the Devil this Thursday. Dynoing our CAI prototype, then tune and go back on dyno to chk gains

1 - 20 of 108 Posts