Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and I haven't found anything about getting rid of the rear wiper. I don't need it. I don't want it. I think the rear of the car would look cleaner without it. Any tips for its removal? How about a good plug to put in the hole that will be there when i remove it? Any help is appreciated!! OH SNAP...fedex just came to the door and delivered my H&R sport lowering springs and KW Ford Racing shocks and struts!!

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I use mine all the time in rain/snow so I would say keep it. It would be nice if it had a sleeker look. If you want to make it look better then try the replacement offered at www.european-parts.net. Including shipping it will probably be @$50 but it does dress the rear up compared to the standard wiper.

As far as removing it and installing a plug I'm sure it could be done. Try talking to a glass
or windshield shop maybe they have an idea.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i guess it can be useful at times, but my side mirrors do just fine, and I think that removing it would clean up the back of the car. But I do like the look of the rear wiper from european-parts. Maybe I'll go that route. We'll see...I gotta look into this a little more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts