Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my rear wiper stopped working I?ve checked the fuse I?ve swapped out the relay and I put a new motor in and still nothing
Any thoughts???
I have another motor coming just Incase it?s a bunk one I put in but besides that I?m at a loss and don?t know what else to check
Need your help

·
Registered
16,453 Posts
If the wiring runs through the hatch then it breaks under the insulation at the hinge to make different things not work. You gotta cut through the harness cover right at the flex point where it has to bend going into the hole. Very common.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
as per AMC.. here is the harness to my 02's hatch =D it happens alot.. pretty much every focus will experience this even the sedans.

o.o you dont need to cut the boot you take a flathead screwdriver and slide it on the side of mount that affixes the boot to the body theres one on each side once the clips are released the entire thing releases from the body allowing you access to the wiring.. you will need to either cut the zipstrap or unclip the washer fluid hose to allow it to move properly once thats done just push the boot away to expose the wiring and take another zipstrap and bind it around the wires to hold the boot away to be able to work on the wires without having it keep trying to expand into place again

Reactions: toyota2focusconvert
1 - 5 of 5 Posts