Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi boys and girls.... Just wanted to let everyone know that if they plan to upgrade their rear wiper that they can look beyond the normal upgrade models. Most people use the Mazda 3 and the Ford Edge but you can look at other options such as:

Kia Borego
Nissa Versa
Hyundai Santa Fe
Mazda 5
Kia Rondo

This isn't a complete list by any means and the years of some of these models may very but I just wanted to reinforce the idea that you can find other options outhere to satisfy your needs. The reason you might want to do this is, like me, i wanted to get the best deal. I found that I was able to get the best deal on a Kia Rondo wiper set on ebay so thats exactly what I went with. Enjoy!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No prob, just want to help the community. Just know, you might have to mod the wiper a bit to make it fit, as I did. And by that I mean that I had to drill the aluminum receiver hole a little larger and flare the back of the receiver with a drill bit. Thats it! Super easy since its made of aluminum, drills like butter. Do not be afraid!

If anyone knows of any other models that we can "borrow" from, please post it here. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.