Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i HAD to do the rear wiper conversion and i have to say i love the look! looks 100% better then the stock focus one, and the funny part is, its a mazda wiper! =P

pics! enjoy! and post comments please [thumb]

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Yeah man, I love that rear wiper on the hatches.
Always a clean and great mod.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
yeah I love mine as well.

anytime I come up behind a hatch I can't stand how skeleton looking (UGLY) the stock wiper is.

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope i ordered it from mazda parts.com

ty for the comments all! [thumb]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i should really do that sometime...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i see this more and more and it is making me think that my rear wiper is ugly and i need to do this mod

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
double post, stupid internet, never does what i tell it to do

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i see this more and more and it is making me think that my rear wiper is ugly and i need to do this mod
It is ugly!!!!!!!!!

[cheers]

edit: the one thing I don't like about my edge wiper is it doesn't lift up all the way. Does the Mazda one do that too or does it lift up like stock?

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
looks good man, i was really happy the way the one off the ford edge turned out on mine, cleaned up the rear end nicely. everyone should do this job[wiggle]

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It is ugly!!!!!!!!!

[cheers]

edit: the one thing I don't like about my edge wiper is it doesn't lift up all the way. Does the Mazda one do that too or does it lift up like stock?
the mazda doesn't even lift up as far, i dont know why but it just doesnt lol. it's an easy mod, for about 50$

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
looks good man, i was really happy the way the one off the ford edge turned out on mine, cleaned up the rear end nicely. everyone should do this job[wiggle]
Yeah mine is sitting on my table waiting to get installed.

PM FORDSVTPARTS, he will get you what you need.

Do you have any pictures with stock wiper and then the same picture with the Mazda wiper?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts