Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a rear window spoiler for us sedans out there?

I'm thinking I want one real bad ... might have to DIY one or settle for a vinyl strip...([?|])

[driving]
^^I just love this guy, I crack up everytime I see him.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I know what your talking about. I'm guessing no as I haven't seen one yet. I know they have them for the sunfires, etc (Ventshade company) but yeah, you might have to just do the vinyl for a similar look.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, so i've been doing to looking around. I think the focus sedan looks alot like the Lexus is300, and they do make a window spoiler for that. so now I just need to track one down ans measure the rear window size while they are out of sight!!!

most of the other rear window spoilers have a bit of a curve to them. the only other possible match is the 94-97 accord which my gf owns so i'm goign to measure her window and check it out, the accord one is kind of big and flashy where as the lexus one is much more classy.

I've also been looking into zx3 top spoilers. I know that some of them have a bit of curve to them, but I remember seeing a fe that looked pritty straight, however none of them supplied photos close enough to the mounting to see if I woulfd be able to fix it to a sedan or not. so anyone with a zx3 who has a straight (or flat-ish) roof spoiler please post a pic of it and the moutning position please. k thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts