Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to change the drums in my 2000 zx3 over to disks. i know there are svt conversions out there but im not the greatest at finding that kind of stuff. does any1 just randomly have a list of every single part needed to do the conversion? i would like to get a kit and do it all at once but if i cant find one for a price i like i will just buy all the parts individually but get the performance parts. if i can get a list of every little thing i need i could just go junk yard hopping and get all the stuff i need. and if all else fails i might just go to napa and order the parts new.

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
15" wheels don't fit I believe.

The SVT setup has much larger rotors....so I think the smallest you can run are 16"s

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
I think you can get a kit that allows you to run 15'' rims it should give you rotors about the same as on the front of you car. If not get your car some new shoes to run around on itll look good and stop great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you are just doing the rear disc conversion you can run 15's the rear disk size is 10.2, the same size as the ST model, I used 15 winter rims on my 07 ST, no problems at all.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys huge huge help. i don't know where i would be if i couldn't get on here and pester the wisdom from you. rep given where rep due

1 - 9 of 9 Posts