Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to find the eccentric bolts that adjust the toe in the rear of the car. Owner before me must've hit something fierce inside lip of the rim was bent and rolled a bit and alignment was off by nearly .5. Problem is being an 01 ZX3 in buffalo those bolts aren't moving to adjust the toe in/out at all need to cut em and get new ones. Besides the stealership anyone know where to find these/a part number? Hoping maybe Tousley carries them [dunno].

Thanks,
-Ken

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
To save you from doing that, How 'bout CFM's toe-link's= it replace's the stock lower toe-link's w/ adjustable one's, so you can adjust your rear toe, & it's a lot easier to adjust to. I'd just make sure to get the boot's for them= longer life.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think the dealership is the only place to get these. It's a special bolt that's very expensive. I replaced these a few years ago and hopefully won't have to do it again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tousley it is. Or I will have to pull some of my dealership strings to get them at employee cost. Although the toe links look super nice i'm not into spending 170 + shipping right now. School just started back up i'm lucky the alignments are free ha.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Anyone know if those CFM Toe Links work for an '09? Website says '00-'07 only, but I don't see a reason why they wouldn't work for an '09?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Why not?

Anyone know if those CFM Toe Links work for an '09? Website says '00-'07 only, but I don't see a reason why they wouldn't work for an '09?
I would think they would work on '08-'11's. & on top of that what is the difference on the '12 models, as far as the suspension goes?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts