Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my rear tie bar in the mail today and i went to put it on and i dont know where it goes. i thought i did but where i thought it goes it does not fit. it is a little over 12 inches long and has 2 brackets on it to where it should be bolted on somewhere. Thanks for the help!
Matt
P.S: just ignore the date on the picture my camera is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ebay. That is where i thought it went too, but it is like a few centimeters too long. i think im gonna go out now and try it again. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went out yesturday to try and put it on again but it will not fit. Those bastards sent me the wrong one and i keep emailing them to get my money back and they wont [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g respond! This pisses me off! Anyways thanks for helping me out!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
$35 shipped. why, do you want to buy it???

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
no lol i don't want to buy it, lol if it doesn't fit on your 01 zx3 it won't fit on my 02 zx3 it might fit on and SVT, have an SVT guy measure his rear camber bolts to see if it will fit an SVT

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pulaski is in Wisconsin. Well, i guess ill just see if it will fit on an SVT like you said jaimz. Thanks for the help!
Matt

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, it is adjustable but it is too long

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.