Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the eibach pro-system and pro-system plus. The only real difference is the + has a rear sway and is not recomended to be used with cars without one. So I was wondering if the focus has one, and for a little feedback from anyone that has either of these systems in their cars.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
what trim focus do you have? I don't think the S or the SE has the sway bar, but the SES and the ST do. If you don't have a rear sway, then i recommend you get one. It makes the world of difference. Here's a pic of what one looks like on the focus, so you can check to see if your has one or not, Obviously not that color, but you know where to look.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rear Sway for 06 S Model

Do you know if there is a kit for Foci with no OEM rear sway bar? I saw someone was using aluminum blocks. Summit is selling the bars but make no mention that a particular OEM config is needed...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yep, that would be Moi!
Here is my little system with pictures...

and I have just a few of them....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
just a couple huh

·
Registered
46 Posts
Front sway bar

Has anyone installed a front sway bar on the 05 or 06? Do the base models, "S" come with one? Where any mods neccesary for that?

My 06 is so low now I can't get my fat head under there to look. And, it's even too low to roll up my walmart ramps. I think I'll need to roll onto a piece of wood just to get the jack under it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts