Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked on your website but didnt see the 24mm eibach rsb on there. If you have it whats the price?

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
We do not normally offer the rear sway bar by itself. This is something we can have shipped from Eibach directly to you if you want it. The part is $134.95 + about $20.00 for ground shipping to Ohio.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright thanks a lot. I'll b e contacting u guys soon!

We do not normally offer the rear sway bar by itself. This is something we can have shipped from Eibach directly to you if you want it. The part is $134.95 + about $20.00 for ground shipping to Ohio.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Eibach has a 24mm RSB? I thought they only had a 25mm? Would the 24mm come with all the bushings for that price?

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
I just realized he said 24mm. I assume he was just asking for the eibach rear sway bar in general,which we do not have listed by itself on our website. Eibach is 25mm while the only 24mm we offer is H&R.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoops my mistake. I meant 25mm! sorry

I just realized he said 24mm. I assume he was just asking for the eibach rear sway bar in general,which we do not have listed by itself on our website. Eibach is 25mm while the only 24mm we offer is H&R.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[dunno] LOL! Sorry for the mix up

Way to go, you got me all excited... for nothing.. lol... guess I just have to buy the H&R instead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts