Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it's the same size or an upgrade. I have a 2011 SEL focus and can go take a rear sway bar off a 2010 SES focus. Is it worth it or does it have same size rear sway bar. Thx for any info

w/ my magic bag
Not sure if it's the same size or an upgrade. I have a 2011 SEL focus and can go take a rear sway bar off a 2010 SES focus. Is it worth it or does it have same size rear sway bar. Thx for any info
I'd think it would be thee same diameter....If your wanting a upgrade, best to go w/ Eibachs kit= 22mm for the front & a 25mm rear. btw FRPP use to offer that kit......

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thx, was thinking the 2010-11 SES had a different suspension then the same year SEL. Maybe I need to get a rear sway bar off a wrecked SVT then. I'm sure that would be an upgrade.

w/ my magic bag
Ok thx, was thinking the 2010-11 SES had a different suspension then the same year SEL. Maybe I need to get a rear sway bar off a wrecked SVT then. I'm sure that would be an upgrade.
I'd figure out what size you have now....Grab a few open metric wrenches & see what size you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts