Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rear passenger side of my suspension seems to sit a little higher than the other.
what i was wondering was... Would it be ok to put just one SVT spring in on that side to even it out or not???
Thanks

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
springs are designed to work together they don't have the same rate of compression so I say don't do it. There has to be a reason for this either replace the set or find the actual reason they it is higher

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yea I wouldn't. It may even out the height, but the spring rates would be different and that could make for a very dangerous ride.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
why not jsut replace all of the springs? the drivers side is probably just more worn causing it to sag a little bit. if you put on the svt kit it wouls probably be even.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yep and they can be found on here for decent if you keep looking just paid 155 for a kit off e-bay shipped. Felt guilty as was just trying to get the kit to be bid on so he would make more money. It cost 90 bucks to ship so only paid 65 for springs, dampers, swaybar and all other hardware.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i have tried to contact about 5 people on here to buy from and they never respond

1 - 6 of 6 Posts