Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a mod that I'm interested in doing. Which one is the best one to get?

Sorry if this topic is in the wrong spot, or if it exists elsewhere.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just installed my Steeda RSB yesterday, couldn't be happier with the results.I am left wishing I could put my summer tires on to really find out what I have.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just installed my Steeda RSB yesterday, couldn't be happier with the results.I am left wishing I could put my summer tires on to really find out what I have.
Nice looking ride you got there. I have the same rims (at least I think I do). I think I have the Lunar Metallic blah, blah color with matched painted rims. I need to post pics.

Jburk has the Steeda RSB too. He said I could get it for $130, or so. You say it's a big difference, eh? I plan on doing a few mods as well, so any advice is greatly appreciated. It took me a week to get thru the, "Snorkel" thread, so I already have decided to go with: just removing snorkel, and going for a closed ended drop-in. And maybe a intake resonator delete. I plan on doing some weight reduction as well.

Thanks for your help, and Steeda sounds to be the best RSB(?), so I'll probably go for that one then.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
The Steeda seems to be the most common one on this forum and has many happy customers. I have heard good things about the Eibach bars and Whiteline bar but i think for the price, the Steeda is probably your best bet.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Steeda is my bar and I found it to be a huge positive change to the steering and body roll. If I'm not mistake the Mazda bar is adjustable as well, or at least one of them out there is. Good if you want to tune it to DD vs. track day but not really necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts