Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a Hofele Front Upper Grille which is a badgeless grille. I currently have my rear trim piece body-match painted (as well as the Ford Emblem), but it isn't truely 'deleted' like the upper grille.

I was playing with the idea of modifying the rear trim piece so that it would be badgeless which resulted in me learning how to use fiberglass. I'm not completely done with this project, as I have yet to modify the actual trunk lid to make it flow better, but I will get around to it.

In fact, I might even do something about making my trunk lid match my carbon fiber hood [}:)]. I really can't wait to see how it all turns out. Anyways, here are some pictures of my progress so far.

Yea, yea... it's not the greatest mod ever, but it is something a little different.

(If you would like to see some pictures of the front grille, I have them posted HERE)

Cheers!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Sweeeeet,

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an 05 Focus ST, and it hurts to say this but you think the photo with the rear 'shaved' at the Ford Emblem, now resembles a Saturn? If you look at it quick where the change was made, to me I see a Saturn. Maybe it's just me though.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I love the shaved look .Great photo shop .I think I am going to try this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts