Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really dont know why but ive always been curious as to whether or not the rear seat can be removed and how someone would go about doing it. Has anyone out there ever removed their rear seat completely? I really have no reason for wanting to do this other than just to screw around with my car, pretending like I'm actually accomplishing something.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Its pretty simple there are two bolts that hold the bottom of the seat and then the seat backs have a few more just depends on who far you wana go. I started with just taking the bottom padding off the car so I could lay the backs down fully flat looked real nice and was simple to still move people (takes 10 min MAX to put the bottom seat in.. and thats if your retarted in the 4th grade and haveonly 1 hand)

It wasent the best ride but I did have people in my back seat without the bottom.. said the metal got a little hot and there a$$'s hurt...

Sure there is no reason to take out your back seat I mean it only weighs 60Lbs tops I think... but if you do you can do this!

Bet ya cant find my amp![;)]

·
Registered
500 Posts
TSnedSi said:
is it in the spare tire well?
Congrads!!! you win!! I would think it was pretty much a smack in the face.... or did you see my other post?

But I alwasy have people ask where I put it and there like.. "in the tire well? never would of thought of that"

·
Registered
500 Posts
Madness said:
^^

Thats cool till you get a flat then your screwed!
Very true and because of that I am working on a set up where I can put the amp somewhere else and still have my spare.

__ _ __
l o l /A\ l o l

Something like that^^^^, sub on each side with the middle raised a little so the amp and wires can be hidden over the wheel and under the floors.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i just saw the wires running down from the box. thought id take a guess. by the way what do i win? a carbon fiber widebody rs kit? just a suggestion for a nice prize. [ohcrap]

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I removed them one day to haul stuff didn't put them back in for like a week or so. made a friend ride back there it was funny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts