Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda having a hard time with this one. i thought it would be easy
1.get 2 60X30 pieces of wood.
2.trace on one side of the interior mark it on the wood (It sould work for both sides)
3.cut wood and place in the back
4. lay carpet cut it and bam your done
well heres the issue one the guys at lowes are idiots and cut the wood wrong, two i can't get a accurate way to trace the interior, and three i have a sub with a rather big box and two amps.i'm also currently trying to get nost. i don't know how to set everything up.
i was thinking put the box in the spart tire area and cut a hole so that the box fits snug and it will on stick out a little, but then that still leaves were to put the two amps.
ANY IDEAS

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
svt u need to drive your happy ass over to shaw so we can plan these things out u have the right idea and yes it would be good to take the spare tire out and picture frame it in the wheel well the mount the amps on the side or u can plexi glass them on the sides and get s sticker of focus so thats all the shows through hey do u knwo anyone that wants some 12in kicker solo baric L7's for 350.00? ill drive them to jackson and then i can meet up with you let me know there in a custom comp box

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
been there and done those L7's and sure i would drive my happy ass over to shaw but what tools do you have and all that other crap

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
i dont have tools like that just wanted to hang out lol. L7s are i think the best bang for the buck i mean hitting 140 DBL's for under 400 bucks is pretty good. and this is if u dont get a hook up. ive placed first every time except 1 once. and i only had a 1200.1 amp the box is built to the T for the set up

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i could bring what i have for power tools and my cheap drill, we should be about to rock from there.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha i could probaly get you 2 for 325

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bastard! hehehehehehehehe, so what you up to this weekend?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
umm, sure i think i will take pics of the intial set up now and post em' if you guys want

1 - 15 of 15 Posts