Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw a rear seat delete kit some time back. I was deployed to afghanistan and then lost where it was available. i haven't heard much talk of it though but does anyone, anyone at all know where it went or who has it?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
focus central makes one I saw it in the steeda on line for 259.00. Where in newark are you I live in frazeysburg oh about 15 min away. I never went to afghanistan but got shipped to Iraq with the 1485 th tc. Anyway just cool to see someone local to me on here.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
you could always make one if you want i did it looks pretty good. it cost 60 bucks and thats with me buying the staple gun and the jigsaw.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
just make it, its easier and cheaper.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
and focus central doesn't make anything anymore, they closed up shop quite some time ago

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thanx guys but yea focus central is now out of business. but i have a sedan and i want something there, prolly a speaker box, im guessing it not all that hard eh?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i put a picture of my car on here???
<<<i mean on that thing<<<

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
go into your profile, and you can add an avatar
click user CP ontop of page, then profile and there it is [:D]

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
when you said you would be home in november is that for good or just on leave if you want to do a speaker box get ahold of me when you do and we can do something then

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i was suppose to ETS in feb. of this year but i got the infamous "stop loss" 2 worst words to hear 3 months before your etz date.LOL but yea i will be home in nov for leave then i go back to bragg for like 2 or 3 weeks and then im outta there. so i should be out officailly in mid dec. but hells yea, i'll hit you up, you never said what the g2g is?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Get 2 gather just when a group meets up to show off there cars and have a little fun

·
Registered
758 Posts
Does anyone have the dimensions, and measurments for the zx3 delete? If so please pm me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts