Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear sets [All black EAP] have held up all these years because I typically use towels to cover the seat-backs and separate towels for the seat bottoms.

But finally wanting to actually install seat covers and it appears I'm late in the game...

I have searched various companies which they only list as "60/40 split bench WITHOUT headrest"....

So far, Covercraft has a custom shape "Canine Cover" rear seat protector that might be the only option...

Has any one had any luck finding/ordering a custom rear seat covers that fit the rear SVT seats???

If so, please post a link of that item

Thanks

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
My solution has always been if something crummy is going into the back, just flip the seats down. I obviously don't have kids and the pets aren't allowed in the car so that's not a cure all solution, but never had any issue with the rear seats getting overly dirty.

That said, I have used generic canine covers that can easily be thrown over the seats when needed. Easy to use, covers the seat well, and when finished, comes right off.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
oddly enough there are some pet cover seat covers that actually look decent and still allow you the ability of a 60/40 (SOME DO) and ive installed them on clients cars and they like them.. they wanted the cover because they toss crap from the front to the rear seats and they were worried of trashing the leather and they last and don't look half bad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts