Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right people, who has these in the back seat of their non SVT Focus?
Is this mod posible for the people that don't have them, but want them? If so, who sells them??? (Websites??) I been wanting rear head rest all along myself...[cheers]

Attachments

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i have a set but they arent in my car yet, got them out of a zx3 (NON svt) i want to get them re-upholstered....

with 60/40 split...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you buy them from???....Any chance they have another set???

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, those came out of a Canadian Focus. I believe most of the Canadian hatches came with dual rear headrests. I don't know about the sedans, though. I do like the fact that they only have two headrests, and not the center one like in the SVT rears.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
the set i found was in a salvage yard near my house... saw them figured they were rare... ive actually met the owner here at school and he said he didnt know thats just how he bought it...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been looking for these EVERYWHERE............The picture I posted came from a focus being sold in Autotrader.com ..........Besides an SVT model, I haven't been able to find these in regular focus models........If anyone has found these or is selling these rear seats, let me know.......

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i was shocked when i found them thats why i bought them... they are sitting in my basement lol... im ganna get them re-upholstered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts