Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
... It's not even programming. He's going to need a lot more electronics that just aren't there.

Leveling motors? Front headlight washers? You're looking at a can of worms.

·
Registered
118 Posts
... It's not even programming. He's going to need a lot more electronics that just aren't there.

Leveling motors? Front headlight washers? You're looking at a can of worms.
I'm getting the headlights with the motors already installed. And the US does not require washers for aftermarket hid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the car from England with the rear fog light on the driver's side, French regulations are that the rear fog light has to be on the right side of the car seen from the front. So I plan to keep the rear fog light at the back left side and add a rear fog light at the back right side.
I was thinking of wiring the new rear fog light right side to the existing circuit, where do I start?
Peter Hibbert

·
Registered
173 Posts
I would suggest that you consult w/ your local Ford repair guy. He will most likely know variations per your vehicle. As I recall the EU lighting code requires ONLY one rear fog lamp to function. More than one can/will cause vision problems for the driver behind. The rear fog is for being seen, rather than to see behind. Google the name Daniel Stern, who has written extensively about Euro lighting. Not Daniel Stern the actor. GL

81 - 84 of 84 Posts